Re: [OM] Re: "Bad Picture" Error Message in E-20( Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: "Bad Picture" Error Message in E-20( Long)
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:09:50 +0200
Hi Dave,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Thanks, Tom,
>
> I over reacted and reformatted the card after discovering that I couldn't
> upload it.  Should the problem occur again I will try your suggestion.
>
> I may have removed the card before the last image was fully recorded.  I
> will also watch that I don't do that in the future.

There is a Belgian who made a software to rescue your pictures in such
situation.
Haven't tried myself  I'm still using "classic stuff" but I've read on
another list the testimony of somebody who have recovered some pictures
apparently lost...
If my memory serve me right, he first tried the demo to see if his picture
were recoverable...
here the link
http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

of course no affiliation with the company  :)))
regards
marc
namur
Belgium