[OM] Cross hair focusing.

Subject: [OM] Cross hair focusing.
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:18:31 -0400
For Your Information .

Also, grain focusers for enlarging also use an aerial image, and their
advice is to focus your eyes on the cross hairs, then move your head back
and forth slightly. If the grain is in focus, it will appear to be locked
to the cross hairs. If not, it will move slightly with respect to the cross
hairs.

tOM