[OM] tenacity

Subject: [OM] tenacity
From: zuiko@xxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 9:05:02 MET-1
Hello,

While I was reading this again, it came to my mind that it is fun to read
between the lines, anyhow, it shows a spirit at Olympus I really like, to
always start overnew, as if nothing existed, without any preoccupations (is
that the right word?).

A few phrases from
<http://www.geocities.com/maitani_fan/om_interview_2.html>....

A: People say that the digital cameras pushed the OM System to the end.

M: Olympus has been most eagerly developing digital cameras. It is
desirable tendency that digital cameras will take the place of film
cameras, actually I think it would be better if we could incorporate
digital technology into the OM System. Well, pushed by the digitals ....
maybe in some way.

...(is this a digital body to OM-mount adaptor in some way?)...