[OM] Processing/Photo shops in Adelaide in Oz?

Subject: [OM] Processing/Photo shops in Adelaide in Oz?
From: "Rich" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:44:34 -0700
I'm going to be heading out to Alice Springs/Uluru with Velvia, Provia and
Fujipress film, which I'd like to get processed in Adelaide rather than
bringing back to San Francisco.  Anyone know of good places in Adelaide for
processing?  Also, any good places to browse for OM gear?

OM content -- travel kit is looking like: 4T, 2n, 28/2, 85/2, 35~105/3.5~4.5
(maybe the 135/2.8 or the 75-150/4); extension tubes, T20 and
mini-mono/tri-pod.

Thanks,

Richard