RE: [OM] Yellowstone suggestions

Subject: RE: [OM] Yellowstone suggestions
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 09:44:56 -0600
Bill, Your suggested kit is a good one. The 60-300 Tamron is a great lens to
use from the car. The range is convenient and it is quick to use for snap
shots when time is short. I use mine on a bean bag over the edge of the car
window most of the time. Something longer might be useful too, if you want
to fill the frame with a critter. The 21 should be plenty wide for
Yellowstone.  I live about 20 miles West of West Yellowstone part of the
time.  Your schedule doesn't leave much time for visiting but if you would
like to try to get together my phone number there is 208-558-7382. Enjoy
your trip.   /jim