Re: [OM] compressed?? camera

Subject: Re: [OM] compressed?? camera
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:16:01 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Jim Brokaw wrote:

> on 8/24/02 5:25 AM, Wayne Culberson at waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Check out this RC on epay right now. Maybe its just my eyes, or my monitor,
> > but it looks, errrr, wellll, compressed, sort of like it was stepped on.
> > Description sounds good, but can we trust the seller?  :-)  :-)  ;-)
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1375821827
> >
> > Wayne
> >

> I've seen those kind of 'compressed' pictures before... usually means the
> seller doesn't have a camera, and just lays the item on his flatbed scanner
> and scans it. Kind of wonder why a seller of cameras doesn't have one to
> use...

I think the seller is our friend Clint from the list :) I know that I,
for one, would not hessitate to buy from him, should I be in need of
something he'd have for sale.

The funny-looking pictures???? - well, Clint, share with us: how *did* you
do? :)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering