[OM] Battery - A Whole Bunch of Questions

Subject: [OM] Battery - A Whole Bunch of Questions
From: "Josh Lohuis" <josh1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:20:37 -0400
Hello,

  Following everyone's helpful instructions, I cracked open the piggy-bank
and grabbed a Canadian Nickel (no longer eight sided; now rounded) and it
worked great.  I discovered a PX625 battery underneath too.  So I am
wondering what  the hole in my battery cover is for.  After close
examination, I can say that it wasn't some guy with a nail and hammer who
made the hole.  Any suggestions?  Should I be worried about dirt or
something getting inside?

Thanks

 Josh