Re: [OM] published!

Subject: Re: [OM] published!
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:20:18 -0500
Good question, Thomas.  I don't know.  My dealings with the magazine were
all pretty informal.  I suppose I should know what rights I've sold, but
there was never any mention of rights.  I wasn't too concerned as the editor
selected what I viewed as the worst of the 6 images I submitted so I still
have all rights to the images I like.

The magazine is Smithsonian Air & Space, July-August issue.  Perhaps your
university library has it?  I'll send you a file offlist.  And thank you.

Gary