Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?
From: "Keith Quarles" <kquarles@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:54:40 -0400
I have shot 3 or 4 weddings for friends or relatives who understood
that I was not a professional but they couldn't or didn't want to
spend the money for a pro. The last occasion was when my wife's sister
got re-married.  I apparently had accidentally pushed one of the shutter
blades on my Canon EOS A2E all the way through the opening so that it
was not possible for the shutter to open all the way.  I did not notice
it until I unloaded the last roll when I got home.  Every picture
turned out about 1/3 black.  But the other 2/3 of each picture was very
nicely exposed ! :-)

Bonehead mistakes like this is why I would never do it as a pro.

---
Keith Quarles
kquarles@xxxxxxx