Re: [OM] Another Olympus with Multi-spot metering!

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Olympus with Multi-spot metering!
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:12:26 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Johnny Johnson wrote:

> At 06:03 PM 8/20/02 +0200, T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >Might it be that there is a difference between the 3030's sold in the US
> >and in the rest of the world (or might it be that the 3030 doesn't do spot
> >metering....?)
>
> And blushing - I reply - looks like it must have started with the C-3040.
>
> Sorry bout that!
> Johnny

Don't be sorry. I am the one to be sorry that I bought the digital "a
version too soon"....ahh, well.....I guess tomorrow there will be yet
another new digital body introducing a revolutionary feature that my OM1n
has had since the dawn of time...:)

Btw., I find that the digicam is always running in "full-auto-pilot" for
me anyways. Operating the settings manually is soooo cumbersome (he who
decided that buttons and menues were appropriate for operating apeture and
shutter should be...well...subject to using his own invention for a long
time). Contrary to the OMs, which rarely leave manual mode :)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx