Re: [OM] Stickers, Holidays and Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Stickers, Holidays and Flash
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:58:16 +0200
Hello!

the flashing of the test light just means that your camera is disappointed
you only took six rolls of film during holidays and it feels a bit neglected
now. Usually OM's let there batteries down as a first sign of needing some
more attention. Probably it is also a bit sad of the parture of its passed
sign... they've been together for a long time.

iwert
(yes, I do talk to my camera)

(ps new batteries will sheer your camera up, definitely)