Re: [OM] more on meters

Subject: Re: [OM] more on meters
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:20:09 -0400
At 08:19 PM 8/17/02 -0400, Mickey Trageser wrote:

Johnny,
If the various models use a similar method of operations, you may do well
with FM IV or the AM IIIF manuals. It's actually fairly intuitive.

Maybe for you Mickey but I'm not sure about me. :-) I'll be going from a Weston Master V to the Minolta Flash Meter III. Talking about a change! I'm just hoping the Minolta isn't too complicated to use. (But I can set a VCR and figure out the menus on an Olympus C3030 digital camera.)

Later,
Johnny