Re: [OM] more on meters

Subject: Re: [OM] more on meters
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:14:22 -0400
Bill,
With the Autometer IIIF, I can set the shutter speed from 50 minutes to
1/2000 second for ambient readings. It has 2 flash synch shutter speeds,
1/60 and 1/250 (I earlier reported 60 and 125, sorry). ASA from 12 to 6400,
apertures of .1 to 64 in .1 increments and EV of  -5.4 to +28.5 in .1
increments.

It also will accept a number of adapters for the recepter, including 10 and
40 degree viewfinders for reflected readings, and a flat diffuser and spot
mask that allow darkroom enlarger readings. Also a remote sensor that can be
used to take readings through the camera viewfinder... I don't have any of
these toys.

It does not support a cord to fire the flash remotely. You set it to wait
for a flash, go trigger the flash and then read the display.

I has a memory to average readings together, show the two readings and the
average.

Aside from the flash cord, what more is there? I really don't know, so it's
an honest question.
Mickey