[OM] FS - Well it's thinning time again, I'm going to miss them . . .

Subject: [OM] FS - Well it's thinning time again, I'm going to miss them . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:06:42 EDT
Nope, not getting out of the OM camera line. Just thinning the herd and will
offer some stuff here prior to putting it on ebay.  Money back guarantee if
you are not satisfied and notify me withis a reasonable amount of time.  Say
two weeks but not two months or two years.  Large items will ship insured in
USA for fixed fee of $7.50 unless otherwise noted.  Small items that will fit
in a bubble envelope will ship for $2 without insurance but with a delivery
notice to me.  Here goes!
1) Olympus Dioptric Correction lens for eye cup 1 (-1, -2, -5 & +2)  Your
choice for $10.
2) Olympus Eye Cup 2 LNIB  -2 correction  $28
3) Olympus Eye Cup 1 New in Box (my last one) $24
4) Olympus Eye Cup 1 LNIB $18
5) Olympus M.In-Focus trigger Cord for OM 30 New in Box $8
6) Olympus Lens Hood for 28mm f2.8 or f3.5 lens LNIB $12
7) Olympus OM split image focusing screen 1-13  LNIB w/ tools & instructions
$12
8) Olympus 100mm screw in front lens cap $25
9) Zuiko 50mm f1.8 Made in Japan, like new, Non-OEM caps $32.50
10) Zuiko 135mm f2.8 very nice, small smudge mark inside front element (not
fungus) Silver nosed #114XXX  $68.50
11) Zuiko 135mm f2.8 very nice, tiny coating flaw central part of lens,
Silver nosed # 103XXX $68.50
12) Zuiko 200mm f5 (yes, the little one that takes 49mm filters) with case.
Perfect mechanics and glass, small dent on front of lens hood, very light
brassing $105
13) OM 2 chrome body with silver nosed 50mm f1.4. Very nice with minimal
black paint loss.  No disappointments. $150
14) OM 1 with 50mm f1.4 silver nosed.  This camera has been gently abused and
should be purchased  only by those who are not weak of heart and  who want to
fix it or send it in for repair. Shutter and meter appear to work. Missing
leather on left front (side opposite self timer, which works).  I don't want
his one back, so don't ask to return it.  It has a nice strap and hot shoe.
At $65, look at it as paying for a lens a getting the camera for free.  A
deal, a steal at $65

More later.  Anyone who is remotely interested ina Zuiko 135mm f2.8 should
jump all over the 2 being offered here.  These are an excellent buy.  Bill
Barber