Re: [OM] OM 40mm f2 and MXV

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 40mm f2 and MXV
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald.macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:54:17 +0100
Eric Boyce wrote:

<snip>
Anyone had any better dealings with them?
<snip>

Only over the 'phone, and they were very helpful. Same problem though, stuff
on their website was no longer available, and the dates on the pages seem to
have no meaning. I did pick up some flash connectors from them (but not the
T20 connector they advertised...).

That's why I usually shop with Ffordes, who update daily, but check the MXV
listings if I'm looking for something specific. More in hope than in
expectation, I confess.

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk