Re: [OM] Re: our generous virus sender from Italy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: our generous virus sender from Italy
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:04:43 +1000 (EST)
>I just don't think they care.  Normally you at least get a response from
>their abuse address.

I have sent a "please advise" to his ISP from me, as an Australian ISP
and hoster, no reply :-(

>ISP probably doesn't understand English, therefore, can't react.

Someone there will understand english, as it is (for good or bad)
the universal net language. Gees, even all the russians networkers
seem to be able to speak, or at least write in broken english ok.

Cheers
Ian B Manners