Re: [OM] off topic/ 124g

Subject: Re: [OM] off topic/ 124g
From: Wayne Katez <wkatez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:18:43 -0400
Re: Auxiliary lens for Yashica Mat.

They have one redeeming value - they will increase the amount you can get for a "kit" when you sell it on ebay.

Seriously, I shot TLR's for years (Yashica, Autocord and Rollei) and image wise, the auxiliary lens just weren't worth the effort. Moderate sharpness near the center dropping off the near fuzzy at the edges.

Wayne
--
PLEASE NOTE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. We do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced or displaced.