Re: [OM] .......window.....

Subject: Re: [OM] .......window.....
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:06:56 -0700
Hi guys.....
Are there any OM models that have a film window on the back of the camera ?

I have an OM4Ti ..... realised very cumbersome to put that slip of paper in
the slot.......

Any rear backs in the OM line that I can swap onto the OM4Ti ?

Or , more ambitiously , anyone ever tried (or thot about ) fabricating a
window on the rear back ?

Peace
TMLee

Using the film label holder on the back is not so cumbersome when you
realize that it is spring loaded.  Push in the back and slip in the
box end and release. Very easy.  Olympus put windows in some of the
consumer models like the OM PC. Of course, then you really have to
worry about foam condition.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California