[OM] Used OM stuff spotted

Subject: [OM] Used OM stuff spotted
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 17:49:26 -0400
I made a quick stop in Allen's Camera in Levittown, PA today to pick up a
few things.  I noticed Allen currenty has a nice stash of OM stuff.  I
didn't have time to check prices or jot down any individual items, but I
did see three or four OM-4's, an OM-2N, an OM-10, and dozen or so lenses.
They also had a Vivitar macro converter.  If anyone is looking for anything
specific, it might be worth giving them a call at 215-547-2841.  Allen's
prices are fair, and he has a good reputation.  (He also has a case full of
BIG STUFF for rent - easily 25 lenses such as C*n*n 400/2.8, N*k*n 500/5,
Tamron 400/4, etc.).

No connection, etc.

Steve Troy