[OM] rangefinders again!

Subject: [OM] rangefinders again!
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:46:36 -0500
On the return from my trip abroad, I commented, as I reviewed the pile of
digests,  how I thought this list was in danger of becomming the "I left OM
for Leica" list. Now, the CV people are coming out of the woodwork.

I spend a little time on Stephen Gandy's rangefinder list, and there are
quite a few of us that are also RF enthuisiasts. I with my Xpan am joined by
several Leica users, some CV users, and, I think, one or two who use the
Russian cameras.

I, for one, am not worried. There are few things that a Rf can do that an
SLR can't. As a sole system, an SLR is almost essential. I just think that
this phenomenom shows the unique nature of our cameras (as one of you said,
not designed by committee), and the perhaps slightly off-center nature of
the users.

And, yes, I am very curious about the CV R2!

Bill Pearce