RE: [OM] New OM-1 user.

Subject: RE: [OM] New OM-1 user.
From: "Lewis V. Bishop" <lewis.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:19:43 +0100
Thanks to all for the encouraging responses. I have now ordered a MR9 adapter +
battery from the suppliers direct. It's an expense but as a new manual-camera
user i know i will rely on the light meter to begin with.

I'm looking forward to getting out and just need to remember to have my camera
with me (i missed an absolutely beautiful sunset last week - you know, sun
behind a cloud, sunbeams clearly visible shooting through the clouds in well
defined coloumns etc...)!

Lewis.