[OM] TOPE 10: Last two updates, this time for real :)

Subject: [OM] TOPE 10: Last two updates, this time for real :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:48:44 +0200
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, work is consuming more of my time than I'd like at the
moment, so I've been sitting for a few days on the last set of updates for
TOPE 10.

So, now that I have found a small spot of time, I've just sent the last two
great TOPE 10 entries to the page, and declare TOPE 10 officially closed
now.

Having said that, I hope you're all doing well on TOPE 11, and I'd like to
invite you all once more to TOPE 10 for viewing the latest additions.

As always, the place to go:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

Cheers!
Olafo