Re: [OM] Need Shipman info

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Shipman info
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 05:56:38 -0400
Thanks, Gary.  I note that your 1987 edition (like mine) does not have
the 2n.  Tom S. posted that his 1987 (10th edition) does have the 2n.  I
went back to check mine and noticed that mine is labeled "10th printing,
revised edition".  So, do we now have to have the 10th printing as well
as the 10th printing revised to have a complete collection :).

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA
-----------------------------

Here are my notes on all the Shipman editions I am aware of. I do
believe that my list for 1986 is incomplete - an edition that is rarely
available used and one I've never actually seen.

Shipman 1979 = 1,1n,2,2n,10
Shipman 1981 = 1n, 2n, 10, 10Q
Shipman 1982 = 1n, 2n,10FC,10
Shipman 1983 = F,G,1n,2n,10x4
Shipman 1985 = 88,77AF,PC,4, 1n, 2S, 3, 4T
Shipman 1986 = 88,77AF,PC,4,4T
Shipman 1987 = 1n, 2S, 3, 4, 4T, PC, 77AF
Shipman 1989 = 4T, 88, 77AF (plus minor P&S models)

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV