[OM] Setting up multiple flash

Subject: [OM] Setting up multiple flash
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:41:32 -0700
I'd like to try a three flash gun setup with my OM4, all off camera. I've a
T32 and can get hold of a couple of T20s quite easily but could somebody
please advise as to what cords and connectors I need and how they fit. There
are a few things available on eb*y but I'd like to be sure they will work
before I bid.

Any advice on setup would also be much appreciated - I seem to be doing
studio still life and macro at the moment.

Thanks
Ian