Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko 35 m.m. f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko 35 m.m. f2.8
From: Tom Murphy <murphytj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 23:35:17 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for not giving more details of my
requirements. I've tried to answer your very pertinent questions below.

Thanks again,
--
Tom Murphy

> Tom M. writes:
>
> << I'm thinking of buying a second user/used Zuiko 35 m.m. f2.8. What
> price range are they and are they easy to come by? >>
>
> In what venues are you planning to do your shopping?

I'd prefer to see the actual lens in my hand but have bought by mail order
before with good results. I've never bought on ebay as the two times I tried
I got outbid!

In what country are
> you shopping from?
I'm in Ireland.

In what cosmetic condition are you interest in this
> lens?

Cosmetically once the lens is clean, with the class elements unscratched and
no interior dust or fungus. Mechanically perfect of course. I'm not really
bothered about how the lens looks.

Will you settle for a SC, or do you demand to purchase a MC
> version?

I'd want a MC version.