RE: [OM] Couple of possible Fangs (for the brave)

Subject: RE: [OM] Couple of possible Fangs (for the brave)
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:56:18 -0600
> i found this on their site:
> [snip]
>   50-590riginal finish. May or may not be perfectly functional.
>   Not attractive to the eye.
>   Call or e-mail for details.

 Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of -- could be fine but scratched, could be
who knows what.

 Also, while I'm tempted, I don't really need any more lenses right now.
(yeah, yeah, I know.. but a:they're not Zuikos, and b:I'm saving money for a
trip, and if I do buy any more stuff it's going to be to pad out a travel
kit -- and neither of those are exactly hiking lenses.)

 -- dan