Re: [OM] Couple of possible Fangs (for the brave)

Subject: Re: [OM] Couple of possible Fangs (for the brave)
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 12:54:30 -0700
Daniel:

i found this on their site:

CONDITION LEGEND:

  NEW
  Never sold to a customer and never used. New as shipped by
  the manufacturer with all original packaging and instruction
  manuals.
  Eligible for full warranty.

  MINT
  1000riginal finish. Just like factory new, but may not include
  original packing material or instructions.

  EXC +
  90-990riginal finish. Used very little, but obviously used. No
  major marring of finish or brassing. Optics perfect.
  Mechanically perfect.

  EXC
  80-890riginal finish. May have a finish flaw or two which
  detract from appearance. Optically and mechanically perfect.

  VG+
  70-790riginal finish. May have relatively large flaws in finish
  which do not affect performance.
  Optically and mechanically perfect.

  VG
  60-690riginal finish. Complete, but may be scratched or
  scuffed.
  Metal may show wear but will have no corrosion, rust or pits.
  Optically and mechanically perfect.

  50-590riginal finish. May or may not be perfectly functional.
  Not attractive to the eye.
  Call or e-mail for details.

  500r less than original finish. Well used and worn. May have
  missing parts or may not be fully functional.
  Call or e-mail for details.

HTH,

Bill Stanke