[OM] What are your body modifications....

Subject: [OM] What are your body modifications....
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:44:12 +0200 (CEST)
No, I am not talking about mutilating ourself, but about mutilating
(ehh) the OM's. :)

Morgan Sparks has broken ground by letting us dress up our bodies in snake
skin and others. And way cool that is.

John and Clint regularly adapt old OM1's to take new-world non-toxic
batteries. Rumor has, that they also convert some bodies into draining
battery for the flash-ready-light from the flash rather than the body.

However I was wondering what other body modifications people do....

I've got a worn, but not beaten up OM2, which I have been thinking of
applying dremel-force to. Was thinking in terms of brushing off the old
paint and redo it somehow, preferably in a kinky color that would go well
with some of the snake-skin-coats Morgan sells. This would be a cosmetical
procedure only.

Functionally, I have been thinking, as I am sure have many, that the 4 and
2s/p could really do with an off-switch somehow. Still on the
drawing-board, though (aka: I'm too scared to actually try out any of
these things....)

Don't limit yourself to bodies, but anything OM-related. Would be
interresting to know, I think.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering