Re: [OM] Slide Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide Film
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 02:07:00 -0400
John L.,
 I agree processing should be available for some time, I am just
wondering(not in real expectation it will be within a year) how long
that will be. I assume the discontinuation was based on not selling
enough to justify production. I know I have seen it sitting on store
shelves where it looks like it has been there years. But I also see K-64
sitting there in the same state, and  K-200 is not available around
here(NE Ohio) anywhere on a store shelf. Maybe other parts of the world
have better success selling Kodachromes. I sure am going to miss  K-25
when the last of mine (3 measly rolls)is gone. I will buy more in brick
quantity if I can convince myself it has been properly stored, but I
will keep my eye out for a processing halt.

John