Re: [OM] Heads up 350/2.8 on ebay!

Subject: Re: [OM] Heads up 350/2.8 on ebay!
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:57:42 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/02 12:20:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
royer007@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Item #1370160614 . Looks to be in great condition.
>  Plus I guess the guy was OM shy so he got the EOS
>  adapter and is using it with a Canon 1N (at least he
>  didn't butcher it to the mount or to a Nikon mount or
>  anything)

I think this lens belongs to a (former?) list member. Sam, if you're still
out there, still shooting NFL games? Using the EOS  body provides a 1/250
flash sync speed and allows one to use the great 2.8 Oly. Sam's a loyal Oly
guy. I hope he isn't abandoning ship totally.

Gary Faulkenberry