Re: [OM] Need half frame help

Subject: Re: [OM] Need half frame help
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:25:41 -0400

They can develop it. You will just have two photos per print and you cut em in half yourself.. The problem is, the machine has a hard time deciding where to cut your negatives. I dont know why, two frames is a standard frame exactly. In fact, half frame is really "full frame", our 35mm cameras just use two frames. You should be just fine if you tell them not to cut the negs. I've had half frame photos developed at walmart and a couple other places. Works just fine.

Charles