[OM] [OT] Speaking of old timers (was: Need half frame help)

Subject: [OM] [OT] Speaking of old timers (was: Need half frame help)
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 13:24, GeoW <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Man I miss Doris Fang, George Anderson, Dirk Wright, Chris O'Neil
>and others that I unintentionally ommited. Good to see Gary R.
>back even though not as regular as he once was. The Oben thing
>cost us a lot of good people.

That's quite a list of old timers, I'm surprise people still
remember all those names, I thought memory is the first to go
when you get up in age :-).

Anyway, whatever happened to Lee Hawkins, the keeper of the
Olympus FAQ?  I still refer to the FAQ once in a while, but I
don't think it is being updated anymore (it was last updated
in October 2001).  Is Lee still on this list?  I know Michael
Covington (the other half of the FAQ keeper) is no longer
active on the Olympus side, though I still see him post to the
UseNet occasionally when the topic of Olympus cameras comes up.

I don't have time to read all the posts here anymore, sometimes
I just skip a whole week at a time.  I might have missed any
postings by Lee.
        -Dan