Re: [OM] composition: which of the three is stronger?

Subject: Re: [OM] composition: which of the three is stronger?
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 02:15:29 -0700
7/27/2002 1:39:43 AM, "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Sorry I am not going to be much help here - when downloading both files fill
>almost two full screens on my monitor so it is difficult to really make a
>judgement.

I left them fullsize from the CD scans so you can download, open up your editor
of choice, and see how my suggested croppings fared vs the actual fullframe
shot. sorry about the large file pixel wise,
still a reasonable 160-200kb apiece for their enormity <g>

>BUT - what I want to know is - what camera, lens, film and settings did you
>use?

OM1-1n, Zuiko 200/4 wide open, T32 fulldump.

>Great photo :) Now confess! Did you - or did you not - use an auto focus
>point&shoot on AE??!!

Shhhh... OM1n is about as AE p/s as i get