AW: [OM] Naughty plastic -- naughty, NAUGHTY plastic!

Subject: AW: [OM] Naughty plastic -- naughty, NAUGHTY plastic!
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:23:59 +0200
Right yesterday an essential plastic part of our 'high pressure cleaner' (?,
those pump driven water thingies, you know) broke. The part looks quite
robust and should withstand a max. 2320 psi but has a subtle tear right at
the imprint of the serial no.  Looks like imprinting created a
'Sollbruchstelle' ;-)

But William is right, the most annoying are tiny plastic 'noses' that break
easily and leave the whole product useless or at least a mess to use.