Re: [OM] Jesse White

Subject: Re: [OM] Jesse White
From: mms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:53:48 -0400
He also had a cameo on "Seinfeld" as one of the condo board members at "Del
Boca Vista" who voted to impeach Morty Seinfeld.

I remember him best in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" as one of the air
traffic controllers who tried to "talk down" Mickey Rooney, Buddy Hackett and a
comatose Jim Backus.  Their plane flew through an airport hangar, a Coca-Cola
billboard, and into the airport reataurant.  Photo content: these were actual
stunts, not digital effects.  We'll never see that again.

Morgan