Re: [OM] Fill-in Flash with Olympus Flashguns

Subject: Re: [OM] Fill-in Flash with Olympus Flashguns
From: plp@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:51:19 GMT
Cc:
>The F280 contains no special intelligence for handling fill-in flash.

As I understand it, using the F280 in Super FP mode causes
the flash to fire before the shutter opens, and then fires
again to keep a continuous stream of light going until the
shutter closes.  The T32 flash only fires once.  So, the
F280 in Super FP mode allows you to increase the amount of
normal light that the meter sees.  I'm sure someone else
will explain it better.  Or search the archives for F280,
as there are lots of posts on the subject.

Pete