Re: [OM] slightly OT - One of those moments...

Subject: Re: [OM] slightly OT - One of those moments...
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:50:47 -0500
I have to say I think Birdy is terrific too
Cheers
LEE

----Original Message Follows----

...when I'm glad to have a point and shoot (digi)camera.

When do you come close to ordinary birds? Very seldom I would guess. If you
move the slightest bit they are gone. Some special reflections on my windows
must have fooled a poor little bird some minutes ago. I could move close to
the window and observed his actions for several minutes. Once it sat down
right in front of the glass and hammered against it (no cam at that moment).
The photographs are not of tremendous quality (shot through a dirty double
glass window), without flash and the little fella is not a beauty but it's
the moment that counts (blah) ;-)

http://www.schiffler.net/stuff/birdy.jpg
http://www.schiffler.net/stuff/airborne.jpg
(cropped from larger images)

OM content:
I knew it! I need a nice Zuiko 90/2 macro!

Jochen

"Birdy" is terrific.
--
Winsor Crosby