RE: [OM] Good price? OM2n w/35-70 f/4

Subject: RE: [OM] Good price? OM2n w/35-70 f/4
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:02:29 -0700
Jez;

What Mike says.

PS....   you need a 1 or 1n as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Cormier

Once you try the silky-smooth film advance knob and notice the quality of
build/general feel of the OM-2n I'm sure you will be 100onvinced.
Additionally, the 35-70/4 is a considerably beter accessory than the
standard 50/1.8 zuiko.  If all works well, I'd go for it.  If nothing else,
it'll be a fantastic back-up to your OM-4 once it is repaired.  As for spot
metering, in practice there really is not a LARGE percentage of shots that
require this feature, and with pratice and/or bracketing, your OM-2 will
perform every bit as well as your 4.

Just my $.02...