Re: [OM] Good price? OM2n w/35-70 f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Good price? OM2n w/35-70 f/4
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:29:48 -0400
Once you try the silky-smooth film advance knob and notice the quality of build/general feel of the OM-2n I'm sure you will be 100onvinced. Additionally, the 35-70/4 is a considerably beter accessory than the standard 50/1.8 zuiko. If all works well, I'd go for it. If nothing else, it'll be a fantastic back-up to your OM-4 once it is repaired. As for spot metering, in practice there really is not a LARGE percentage of shots that require this feature, and with pratice and/or bracketing, your OM-2 will perform every bit as well as your 4.

Just my $.02...