AW: [OM] New third party wide-angle zoom lenses

Subject: AW: [OM] New third party wide-angle zoom lenses
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:15:32 +0200
Here's what regularly appears on german evilbay (no connection):

Exakta Varioplan 18-28:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1365231192

Cosina 19-35:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1365235356

I have neither of them but read a couple of 'opinions' in newsgroups. Some
say they are crap, some like it but Quality seems to vary from lens to lens.
I think for the price (approx. 150,- EURO/$) those type of lens is good to
get you addicted to super wides but not much more.

Some recommend the Tokina 20-35 but I don't know if it's still available
new.

Jochen