Re: [OM] WTB: Control Pack Charger (115VAC US plug version) Help!

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Control Pack Charger (115VAC US plug version) Help!
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:43:48 -0400
Mike, did you get my private e-mail about the charger on eBay?

Ed Senior

Mike Veglia wrote:

In a message dated 7/15/2002 Clint writes:

<< The small one is glue/melted together -- it can be opened, but only at
great consequence (you gotta cut the plastic along the seam).  Inside you'll
probably find a broken wire -- that or a wire's broken along the cable,
probably where it transits from the box.  You can pull the cable back and
cut
off an inch or two and reattach if so. >>

That's the one--glued/melted together. I'm sure I can get it open (Dremel
tool probably) and glue/tape it shut. I would guess broken wire though too,
since I haven't connected it to any suspect power sources. I'm going to get
another, but will carve this one open to see if I can fix it as a spare.
Everything looked good inside the connector end (which was as far as I dared
go last Saturday night).