Re: [OM] WTB: Control Pack Charger (115VAC US plug version) Help!

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Control Pack Charger (115VAC US plug version) Help!
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:53:47 -0500
The "old" charger (the big one with the voltage settings on the back) can be
opened relatively easily -- the screws are covered by the "name plate" on
top.  The small one is glue/melted together -- it can be opened, but only at
great consequence (you gotta cut the plastic along the seam).  Inside you'll
probably find a broken wire -- that or a wire's broken along the cable,
probably where it transits from the box.  You can pull the cable back and cut
off an inch or two and reattach if so.