Re: [OM] Opinion on 90/2 aperture ring

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinion on 90/2 aperture ring
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:34:37 -0700

Yep, mine's considerably more "clacky." It's also located on a different position on the lens body than, say, my 100/2.0. Possibly something to do with it?

Garth

I think it probably has more to do with when the lenses were designed and by whom. There may be more uniformity among the initial wave of lenses that came out. It is likely that the later designs, especially the ones which pushed the envelope of design and were one off designs, were done by other people and maybe even contracted out.

Winsor, who feels deprived because he has neither lens to compare.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA