RE: [OM] light travel kit usage (now small travel cameras)

Subject: RE: [OM] light travel kit usage (now small travel cameras)
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:36:13 -0600
> Many older RF's need the RF optics cleaned and focusing ability in lower
> light levels improves dramatically when they are.  Examine
> yours closely to see if it's hazed or fogged, or looks dusty.

 It certainly looks a bit dusty, but I was assuming that's just the usual
external dust; I'll see what I get if I give it a more thorough clean, I've
just been blowing on it for now. thanks!

 Is this something I'm likely to be able to do myself, or is it a pros-only
job? (seems likely to be the latter, given that if I mess things up focusing
will be messed up, but I may just be being pessimistic here)

 -- dan