Re: [OM] 1979 OM Book/book searches

Subject: Re: [OM] 1979 OM Book/book searches
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 08:06:02 -0700
Here's some links I use for antiquarian/rare book searches in order of
preference. Note that Alibris and Amazon are resellers and simply buy
the book from some one on ABE for example and mark it up. Search results
from them generally duplicate ABE, same book only at a higher price. So
if the search engine allows it I choose not to search them nor Powell's
(high prices) to speed things up.

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/BookSearch
http://www.bookfinder.com/
http://www.addall.com/Used/

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West