Re: [OM] 1979 OM Book/book searches

Subject: Re: [OM] 1979 OM Book/book searches
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:02:35 +0200
Regarding books, I have recently bought both a Mannheim 'Olympus Way' from
eBay, and Pangerl 'World of OM Systems'  from a UK bookshop through a
Google search. The Pangerl only cost £2.50 (plus £3 shipping)!
Unfortunately The Pangerl was shipped to my mother in the UK, so I have to
wait a few weeks to see it. Together with my Shipman, I do not need much
more; perhaps a 1979 Shipman to have all OM-1/2 models, as my 1987 only has
OM-1n, OM-2S, OM-3, and OM-4T (single-digit OM's).

I love Google, but I will have to try collectbooks......

Roger Key

Looking for Shipman's or any other book, try this one...

http://collectbooks.about.com/library/blsearchform2.htm

It searches a whole group of bookseller stores located in the USA and
overseas. I found my copy of Shipman's book over in the U.K. using it as
well as several other works on various subjects.

Lee