[OM] Motor Drives, etc

Subject: [OM] Motor Drives, etc
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 22:35:52 +0100
Hi Guys,

Quick question.  Having acquired a MD1 and the M18 Control Grip (or whatever
it's called) I have seen one of the NiCd M15 Control Packs on UK Evil One.
Am considering it, but is expensive at 60-ish GBP and am wondering how much
use it is without the charger.  Are the chargers readily available ?  Can I
make / butcher a charger to fit (I am an electronics engineer so it
shouldn't be an issue if it's possible) ?

That's all for this post.  I would re-iterate my previous question regarding
prices for OM-30, MD1, and M18 Control Grip (thanks John Or for your
response), just to make sure I have not overpaid !!

Also, as I queried in another post, can John H confirm for me whether it is
OK to use NiMh batteries in a T20 and a M18 Control Grip.  Also, is the
"lock" switch on the M18 grip still available !  Thanks to whoever responded
to this (sorry can't remember names !!) but just looking for further
confirmation from our resident genius !!

Regards, and sorry for the above.  Might have partaken in a little too much
of the vino rouge this evening.  Oh well !!

Jon