RE: [OM] OM4Ti Power Consumption

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4Ti Power Consumption
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 08:50:13 -0600
OMIGOD...That would be a Scotsman's reaction all right. I must remember that
one. /jnm

<<snip

Which is why I don't bother.  There's no harm in doing it, but it really
ain't worth the effort.  It's sort of like the mythical frugal Scotsman who
was upset over how much his son's new eyeglasses cost, so he told his wife,
"When he's not looking and anything, make him take 'em off."

Walt