Re: [OM] Re: Shipman Book credits

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Shipman Book credits
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 02:35:36 -0500
Good grief! Right - I see these now for the first time with the OM-2 and OM-10 metering information .... Well, I don't have either one ;)

The acknowledgement on page 1 in my '79 edition is for the cooperation of Olympus Camera Corporation (with the disclaimer that it is "not in any way sponsored by Olympus.." etc) and other credits (art, typo, etc)

Cheers,
Lee