[OM] wanted: Stylus Epic (black) for sale on recent listing????

Subject: [OM] wanted: Stylus Epic (black) for sale on recent listing????
From: "Reuben Acciano" <rubydoomsday@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 00:59:22 -0500
Zuiks,

A friend of mine is heading overseas and needs a good P&S to take on holiday; I
can't part
with mine, but saw a Stlyus Epic/Mju II advertised here a couple of digests
back ...

If it's still for sale at the advertised US$60 - oir if any other listees want
to offer something
similar  - please reply off list ASAP.

I deleted the digest before I knew she needed it; if it's still up for grabs,
I'm keen.

Cheers
Reuben Acciano